Toolbox Ultimate v1.8.14 macOS [K]
macOS [K] | 31 January 2021 | 1.62 GB
Kilohearts Toolbox ULTIMATE includes all the snapin hosts as well as all of kiloHearts’ snapins. Experience the flexibility of endless combinations between the effects and the host plugins!
Moving outside of the snapin eco-system, all other Kilohearts’ plugins still support the modular workflow in one way or another (except kHs ONE). That’s why kiloHearts created the kiloHearts Toolbox ULTIMATE which gives you everything they have ever released so you can get as creative as you like.
Explore the hundreds of professional factory presets throughout these plugins by various professional preset makers and artists from around the world (but mostly Germany by some fluke). Just Phase Plant alone has over 400 carefully curated presets to start you off before getting into modifying, and creating your own.
Featuring every snapin available, this bundle has you covered as far as sound design goes. Creative effects and utility tools in a great mix to get your inspiration going.
As you use more and more snapins the unified form language starts making your life easier, as you instantly recognize the recurring components and design patterns. Familiar interfaces will help speed up your process, and working exactly the same in every DAW makes these tools indispensable to the hardened professional that has to work across platforms while collaborating with artists and production teams around the globe.
— Phase Plant
* Made the sample save dialog remember the selected file format for next time (WAV or FLAC).
* Added support for loading WAV files with extended format chunks.
— Slice EQ & Carve EQ
* Now remembering the zoom and pan settings of the view for the next time you open the project.
* When changing the spectrum settings the new settings will now be stored and used as a default for new instances.
— VST 3
* Fixed window sizing issues on high DPI screens.
* Fixed installer randomly popping up when instantiating a plugin.
* Fixed AU plugins not passing validation on M1 macs.
* Fixed buggy knob drag behavior in Logic.
* Better handling of when the windows message queue is full. Hopefully avoids several potential bugs, for instance Phase Plant getting stuck in a state where samples can’t be loaded.
* Fixed drag and drop target areas being offset from their proper location in some cases.
Tested, working on macOS Catalina