AmpliTube 5 MAX v5.4.1 [U2B] macOS
TRAZOR | Jul 6 2022 | 2.5 GB
What’s new in AmpliTube 5
All new signal chain & routing freedom
An all-new drag & drop signal chain supports up to 57 simultaneous models, series / parallel routing and blended DI signal for unprecedented creative freedom.
Custom IR loader
Load, tilt and re-size your own impulse responses in place of any cabinet.
129 brand new models, including 2 new stomps, 5 acclaimed amps, 2 new rooms, 23 new rack FX and over 100 completely re-captured cabinets.
New Cabinet section with VIR™ technology
Powerful new “Volumetric Impulse Response” radically transforms all 100+ cabinets in AmpliTube 5 with over 143,000 impulse response measurements in all.
New Mixer with built-in effects
A new mixer lets you easily blend multiple cabs, mics and DI, with 23 new mixing effects, including some from T-RackS 5 to add a final studio sheen to any track.
Totally re-designed Custom Shop
Adds a more modern, easy-to-navigate design, and allows users to demo and unlock gear faster than ever.
Changes from previous version:
• Fixed Pitch Shifter rack version split mode that had a wrong behavior. Now it splits the dry and pitched signal between left and right channels.
• Receive channel in MIDI dialog in the preferences window now supports a None option to ignore any incoming MIDI signal from any channel.
• Fixed Brit Silver wrong push-pull behavior.
• Updated all Brian May presets containing the Chours CE-1 pedal that had a wrong behavior causing the presets to be too processed.
• Fixed X-TIME’s Arctic model that had no delayed signal when BPM mode was active.
• Fixed a possible crash while drag & dropping pedals.