ANA 2 v2.0.991 macOS
SPTNDC | October 10 2021 | 370.1 MB
Back in Black
Completely redesigned from the ground up, ANA returns to the scene stronger than ever
Our highly anticipated launch is finally here! We have spent many thousands of hours rebuilding and redesigning every nook and cranny of ANA to create a beautifully elegant and powerful synth. One that is super simple to use but with an extensive toolset to allow you to create complex and exciting sounds.
So Fresh & So Clean
We have completely redesigned the interface, with a brand new HD Retina ready GUI with both classic white and a new black skin to choose from.
With all of the new features we have crammed into ANA 2 it was a challenge to present it all on screen without it getting cluttered, we have managed to accomplish this simple and familiar layout that made ANA 1 so famous, whilst also giving you the full flexibility of what ANA 2 has to offer
Morph your sound with 3D Wavetables
With our 3D Oscillator, expansive complex sounds is just a knob turn away.
Combine up to 3 wavetable oscillators with our other sound sculpting features, and you will understand just how beautifully complex sounds can become in ANA 2. Click on the waveform to open the waveform browser panel and populate all three oscillators with only a few clicks, then assign your G-ENV to the morph knob to create evolving pads, dirty wubs or epic atmospheres.
+ Import your own Wavetables
We will let you into a little secret; you can import your own custom wavetables into ANA 2, it even reads wavetables created in Serum!
v2.0.991 (October, 8 2021)
• ADDED: Ability to manually enter values to controls (Alt + Click on a control to open dialog box to enter a specific value).
• FIXED: Issue where presets were incorrectly marked as Modified.
• FIXED: Issue where verbatron FX only audible on one channel on M1.
• FIXED: Presets compatibility issue between macOS and Windows.
• FIXED: Issue with ALS/ALC not recalling preset parameters.
• FIXED: Issue where preset name was not recalling if the preset file does not exist.
• FIXED: Issue where plugin window was resizable when it shouldn’t be (VST3).
• FIXED: issue with GUI when scrolling presets.
• FIXED: Issue where user preset ratings were reset on macOS.