Bert’s Knackbass For KONTAKT
KONTAKT | 168 MB
This bass library was inspired by The Swing Legend BERT KAEMPFERT who has composed for Frank Sinatra as well as Elvis Presley and the Beatles. By the time he died, 150 million records with his melodies had been sold worldwide.
The dominant bass, also known as KNACKBASS in technical jargon, was characteristic of Kaempfert’s SWING sound. The idea behind this was to have a bass sound that you could able to hear through small radio speakers.
PTF really wanted to have this legendary KNACKBASS-sound as a library for you. So we had to take matters into our own hands. And now the time has finally come.
We made it!
Thanks to the well-known PastToFuture Quality Gear Chain, in which we only used the finest analog gear and did not spare great efforts, we have created a phenomenal result that is now available for you to purchase.
30 Alternative Samples per key/note!
The real strength of this instrument lies in its playability. No machine gun effect thanks to Multi-Round-Robin. The naturalness and realism of this gem of bass is absolutely outstanding. Idiot-proof in the way of playing, so that even a live performance can be very convincing.
Here are the main features:
– BERT’S KNACKBASS for Kontakt 5.4.3 and above (48kHz/24bit)
– clear and easy to use interface
– Real Multi-Round-Robin and articulations (30 Alternative Samples per key/note!)
– dead easy velocity control for a convincing natural-sounding bass performance! Playing hard: note with more “Precision” Attack / playing soft: slide tone
– clever script: Mod-wheel for SUSTAIN/ black “g0” and “a0” for STOPing sustain with humanized bass noises.
– Mix-ready (Samples are DRY and controllable AKG Reverb!)
– including release samples
– Straight Into Tape (15 IPS) (PastToFuture Quality Gear Chain!)
Check out the demo!