Damage 2 KONTAKT-Minified
Minified | 10 September 2021 | 2.12 GB
The updated and redesigned iconic library from Heavyocity – Damage 2.
This is a breathtaking cinematic percussion that combines incredible sampled sounds and sharp electronics.
Designed to inspire, Damage 2 delivers stunning quality in an intuitive, easy-to-use interface.
Tempo sync is done automatically, and export of loop MIDI data to your sequencer is a simple drag and drop.
• 41,395 Samples
• 1,596 Sources(Full Content Breakdown)
• 208 Custom-Designed Presets
• 3 Unique Engines:
• Intuitive Browser to load in 700+ sources in octave banks and individual sounds
• Instant 3D positioning with updated Stage
• Five discrete mic positions (Close, Room, Hall, LFE, and analog CRUSH)
• Create realistic patterns, rolls, crescendos, and more with custom MIDI Performance Tool
• Redesigned Punish Knob with three unique flavors (Gently Now, Hurt Me Plenty, Nightmare)
• Customizable Master FX chain
• 16-voice Drum Kit layout for quick and easy groove creation
• 50+ Custom-designed Kits
• Intuitive browser to load in sound sources to each key
• Independent FX chains for every voice – add compression, reverb, saturation, and more to each of the 16 voices
• 864 Loops (216 loops with 4 stems each)
• 432 Straight (108 with 4 stems)
• 432 Triplet (108 with 4 stems)
• Add modulation and effects to individual loops via Unique Send FX layer
— — — — — MINIFIED INFO — — — — — — —
Since I like to have many Kontakt libraries but don’t want to fill my hard drives with them, I minify them, keeping only what I realy need from them.
Snapshots are about to sound different than the original, since they use more mics.
You can use the files in the “_Lite” folder, to replace whatever you don’t use.
After the replacement, a “Batch re-save” might be needed.
— Library size is 3.5MB (from ~ 22.6GB)
— All samples are 16bit
— Only the “Close” and the “LFE” mics exists