EQ232D v1.0.2 [U2B] macOS
TRAZOR | Jul 17 2022 | 32.2 MB
The Bettermaker EQ232D is a faithful plugin recreation of one of the most respected analog mastering EQs of the new millennium, developed by the Bettermaker team! The original hardware Bettermaker EQ232P MKII on which it is based is renowned for delivering the lush, supple bottom and clear, smooth top end of the legendary Pultec EQs—but with a clean and modern twist that’s perfect for contemporary styles of Hip Hop, EDM, Pop, or even Metalcore.
This precisely modeled plugin version of Bettermaker’s instant classic mastering-grade EQ is no different. Like the analog original, it offers the incredible low and high-end shaping capabilities of the best passive EQ designs ever devised, along with the precision, detail, and features of a high-end 21st-century design.
At the heart of the Bettermaker EQ is the “P EQ” section, which recreates the classic curves and creative workflow of the iconic Pultec EQs, but with tremendous clean headroom, and without the extra grit or distortion of a vintage tube piece.
This blend of the best characteristics of old school and modern hardware EQs won the Bettermaker EQ232 fast fans with major producers and engineers like Mike Dean, Dave Pensado, Jaycen Joshua, Matt Schaeffer, Jimmy Douglass, Greg Wells, and Luca Pretolesi.
The EQ232 adds some additional features not found in the original Pultecs, like two wide-ranging semi-parametric bell filters, a flexible high pass filter, advanced mid-side processing, presets, A/B comparison options, and more.
Discover for yourself why the Bettermaker EQ is a contemporary classic, loved by some of the best engineers in the businesses for their big clean bottom, clear and soaring top end, and flexible, intuitive workflow.
– 5 EQ filters on each channel, including 2 classic Pultec sections, 2 highpass filters, and 4 parametric filters with wide frequency ranges.
– Passive “P EQ” section comprised of shelving filters based on legendary Pultec EQ filters, including separate boost and attenuation knobs.
– 24dB/Oct highpass filter
– 2 Parametric filters per channel cover frequencies from 15Hz to 15kHz.
– Lots of presets to kick start your workflow, including 4 exclusive mastering and mix buss presets made by Luca Pretolesi of Studio DMI
– Stereo, Dual Mono, M/S modes
– Painstaking modeled on one of the most trusted EQ brands in the world of professional mastering with an amazing feature set, outstanding sound, and an intuitive interface.