Euclidean Sequencer Pro v1.2 Max for Live
AMXD | 991.13 KB
Compose with polyrhythms and polymeters fast and intuitively. Create evolving melodic or percussive mathematical rhythms. It is a 4 voice sequencer which allows for a lot of customisation. It comes bundled with a second MIDI device “euclidean out” which enables routing any of the 4 voices to any MIDI track in Live. “Euclidean sequencer pro” is the successor of the euclidean sequencer including many new features(see key differences below).
Note: This is not the latest version, latest version is v2.1 but at least this is an update to the previous shared v1.1.
If you have the latest version, please share.
It will be appreciated by many Max for Live fans here.
Key features/differences from euclidean sequencer:
* Switch easily between polymeters and polyrhythms by toggling the corresponding button.
* Click and drag on the main UI panel to dial velocity value for each individual note. Shift click-drag to adjust the velocity of all the notes in that voice.
* Comes with ΓÇ£Euclidean OutΓÇ¥ which allows you to route the MIDI output from each voice in any MIDI track inside Live(please note that due to live’s architecture when you use this method there is a small latency to the notes. This is relative to the audio buffer of Live. E.g. 12ms @512 samples and 4ms @128 samples.).
* Clock divider/multiplier for each voice. It can be either a common multiple or a non-divisible value.
* Control any accesible parameter in live by mapping it to any of the four sequencers.
* Individual note duration for each voice. Duration is measured in step multiples or divisors.
* Scale folding functionality with root note and scale selection for the sequencer mode.
* Individual swing for each voice.
* Juno like arpeggiator for each voice.
* Use midi clips or midi keyboards as note input for the arpeggiator.
* Randomisation window for randomising all or certain parameters .
* Control the master speed in Note values triplets or Hz.
* Allow each instance to act as a master or slave device and receive/send ΓÇ£RE-Sync eventsΓÇ¥ ΓÇ£preset value changesΓÇ¥ or Clock parameters.
* Control when the Re-sync, preset change and voice activation events occurs. Trigger them according to liveΓÇÖs quantisation, every new bar or immediately.
* Confirmation window for the delete preset button.
* Link preset value changes to scene value.
* All the functionality of the main window now available in the floating window too.
* Redesigned and optimised engine.
* GUI elements optimised also for non-retina screens.
* Change the colour of each voice.
* MIDI through toggle.
* Push 2 integration.
* You can drag and drop a json preset file upon the device to load presets
* When saving preset file the filename automatically appends the date and time.
* Added more preset slots.
Requires max for live & Ableton Live 10.1.2 or later
***Update 1.2 changelog***
Euclidean sequencer Pro:
*In sequencer mode you can MIDI monitor all notes edited in the sequencer. Toggle monitoring on/off by clicking on the new headphones button.
*Added semitone up/down transposition buttons for the sequencer mode.
*Fixed an issue where an automated preset number box was disabling automation.
*Fixed an issue with step duration under free polyrhythm mode, occurred when Live’s tempo was automated.
*Edited info view text for sequencer mode window.
*Fixed an issue where notes were not received correctly or the connection was getting dropped under certain systems.
*Fixed an issue where the refresh button was resetting the name of the instance selected.