Faux-Tin 808 v1.0.0 R2R
Team R2R | 01 Sep 2023 | 8.6MB
Faux-Tin 808 Overdrive
The magic behind some of the most iconic tones of all time in genres like Death Metal, Deathcore, Grindcore, and Modern Metal. Transcend complexity with the Faux-Tin 808’s user-friendly interface.
The dedicated Faux-Tin 808 has a number of added features compared to the version in The King plugin.
– Input and Output controls for signal gain staging
– A built-in noise gate that sits in front of the pedal so you can gate the DI signal before it hits the pedal. Turning this all the way down effectively turns it off, in case you have a separate gate you’d like to use.
– A “Mix” knob that allows blending the original DI signal in with the processed signal. This can be a very useful tone shaping tool. If the pedal is too much, just turn down the mix knob to ease back the overall amount of processed signal that’s coming out of the plugin.
– A “Pre Lowpass” and “Pre Highpass” filter for more tone shaping control of the DI signal before it hits the pedal.
– A “Post Lowpass” and “Post Highpass” filter for tone shaping of the processed signal coming out of the pedal. This can be very handy for when you’re using lower tunings and want to tighten up the tone. Simply turn up the “Post Highpass” until you hear the tone tighten up enough, without losing too much bottom end.
– 3 highpass filter slope options for complete low-end control. These 3 options represent a 6dB/octave, 12dB/octave, and 24dB/octave slope, giving you full control over how you’d like to tailor your low-end.