Goodhertz All Plugins Bundle v3.8.1 WiN
XAIR | VST, VST3, AAX x64 | 01 Sep 2023 | 60.8MB
Goodhertz is an audio software company, founded in early 2014. We are based in Southern California, and have offices in Vermont and Seoul. We believe audio plugins should sound amazing, and should be easy to use. We specialize in making the best audio plugins.
• CanOpener Studio – Conjure speakers from your headphones.
By making your headphones behave a bit more like loudspeakers, the CanOpener Studio crossfeed algorithm allows you to recreate, on headphones, the rich sonic experience of listening to high-end speakers in a finely tuned room.
• Vulf Compressor – Beastly compression, by Vulf.
“Compression really is the salt of music mixing. It’s the ultimate tool of a mix engineer and the Vulf Compressor is a really boutique, top-shelf Himalayan pink sea salt. This can really change the direction of a song.
• Tone Control – Timeless EQ, taken back to the future.
In 1950, an unassuming audio engineer named Peter J. Baxandall won a $25 dollar watch for an innovative treble & bass circuit design. 64 years later, Goodhertz brings you Tone Control.
• Trem Control is – Classic tremolo for the 21st century.
Made for everything from recreating the classics, to animating the modern, to hearing the unheard, Trem Control is a classically-inspired tremolo powerful enough for the 21st century.
• Lossy – Lossy artifacts, on demand. The infinitely desirable sound of crappy mp3’s, broken cellphones, streaming videos, and much more.
• Lohi – Filter sweeps: lo, hi, & anywhere in between.
Lohi is a filter plugin specifically designed for sweeps & realtime control.
• Faraday Limiter – Peak limiter w/ a big magnetic field.
Faraday Limiter is the sound of iron: colorful dynamics with warm, tape-like saturations.
• Panpot – New directions in panning. Panpot brings together four different modes of panning in a single plugin that will transform the way you think about stereo.
• Good Dither – World-class dither, simple controls.
Good Dither is a very good dither that’s very easy to work with. Set it on “Optimal,” and it will optimize the dither and noise shaping for any combination of bit depth and sample rate.
• Midside – Expressive stereo imaging. Though there are a lot of mid/side plugins on the market, all of them have failed to strike a perfect balance between simplicity and power. So we built our own: Midside.
• Tiltshift – Super tone-shaping, from mix to master. Tiltshift is a new type of tilt EQ that does more with less. More than any other equalizer, Tiltshift is able to dramatically alter the tone and timbre of your audio — going from mellow warmth to crystal clear with a single, loudness-matched slider — while sticking to the first rule of mastering: do no harm.
• Midside Matrix – Easy Mid/Side Conversion. Midside Matrix pares down our acclaimed mid/side processor, Midside, to just the essentials: mid/side matrixing, gains, monitoring, & metering — all in a simple, lightweight package.
• Wow Control – Wow, flutter, tape. Meet Wow Control: a new audio plugin entirely focused on the weird & wild ~modulations~ of analog tape and other less-than-perfect analog playback devices.
• Megaverb – Incredibly good bad reverb. What is Megaverb? It is the most powerful 80’s reverb emulation the world has ever heard. What does it sound like? Like a gated snare, an infinite bloom, and a synth dissolving in a noisy digital cloud.
• Tupe – Tube + Tape = Tupe. A timeless pairing — vacuum tube amplification & magnetic tape recording — brought to you in one essential plugin: Tupe (/’tüp/).
Release Notes v3.8.1
• Fixed a dithering issue related to Auto Blanking in CanOpener
• Always Open Advanced Pane is now a plugin-specific preference
• Coarse granularity refinements and bug fixes
• Historical Artifacts