Kinetic Strings Plus KONTAKT
KONTAKT – 7,29 GB
The World’s Most Flexible Ostinato Pattern Strings!
With Kinetic, you get the entire string section in one instrument (Violins, Violas, Cellos and Basses). You get a separate timeline for each section. Each timeline contains 64 note or rest events and can be divided into up to 4 “regions”. And you can have each timeline play a different pattern, section or articulation when you hold down a single note or chord!
Choose from 30 fun-to-play presets in Kinetic Strings Original, or 40 new and different patterns in Kinetic Strings Plus. And if you really want to get wild, you can choose any of the presets for each section separately. That means you could have the violins playing the one preset, the violas play another, the cellos play yet another, and the basses play event another… ALL AT THE SAME TIME! And of course, any or all of these patterns can be edited.
Kinetic Strings Original – You can also load “perpetual motion” patterns that include very useful accents. These accents can be based on every 2, 3, 4 or 6 events. Additionally, you can set whether the accents are subtle, moderate or dynamic.
Kinetic Strings contains 16 violins, 10 violas, 8 cellos, and 4 basses. Included articulations are Spiccato, Marcato, and Pizzicato. Kinetic Strings Plus includes Spiccato, Marcato, Pizzicato, Detache, Col legno, and Bartok Pizzicato. And each articulation can be “tightened or broadened”.
Recorded at the First Presbyterian Church, Santa Monica where A-list Los Angeles-based orchestras record and perform.
The World’s Most Flexible Ostinato Pattern Strings
– 4 Strings Sections in ONE Instrument
– Create Sophisticated Patterns with No Musical Theory Training Necessary
– Intelligent String Motion Engine
– Bring Motion to Strings With Unparalleled Ease
– Powerful & Intuitive Design
– Dynamic Randomization with Instant Results
– A String Instrument Like No Other
– Epic & Cinematic
– Infinite Results
– Instant String Rhythms
New for Kinetic Strings Plus
– Massive GUI improvements and additions
– Added Col Legno and Bartok Pizzicato articulations
– As much as double the CPU efficiency
– Each of the 64 events in each of the 4 timelines now has velocity (dynamics) control
– Each timeline’s velocities can be scaled globally or independently
– Each timeline can now contain ANY section (violins, violas, cellos or basses)
– Each timeline can now contain ANY articulation (Spiccato, Pizzicato, Marcato, Detache´, Col Legno or Bartok Pizzicato)
– 40 new rhythm patters (Legacy patterns not included)
– 16 new built in velocity presets can be applied to any timeline globally or independently
– Compose your own Ostinato Intervals
– Popular built in ostinato intervals, mini scales, mini arpeggios and mini ornamentations added
– Each timeline’s events can now be independently transposed up or down from a half step to a full octave
– Randomize transposition intervals of all 64 events in each timeline
– Scale your transposed edits keeping all intervals and patterns intact
– Limit your intervals to a maximum value
– Expand your intervals to a minimum value
– Constrain your intervals to a certain key (Major/Natural Minor or Harmonic Minor)
– Step-Record any notes into your own ostinato pattern
– Copy any timeline’s intervals and paste to any other timeline
– Each timeline’s events can now be panned
– Randomize panning of all 64 events in each timeline independently
– Ability to mix each timeline’s note levels independently. Note’s levels are saved with the section
– Solo a Timeline with keyswitching
– 3 Exciters added
– Added speed scaling allows you to speed up or slow down the existing tempo
– Easier Accent menus
– Added VU meters for each timeline
– Global and independent reset added for rhythm patterns, and velocity presets
– Removed certain unnecessary, rarely used features to “declutter” the UI
– Most features can now be automated via MIDI controllers
The FULL VERSION of Kontakt 5.7.1 or newer!
The FULL VERSION of Kontakt 6.6.1 (Kinetic Strings Plus) or newer!