Neutron 3 Advanced v3.7.0 macOS
SPTNDC | October 13 2021 | 688 MB
The Modern Way To Mix
From the makers of Ozone and RX, Neutron 3 will bring your mixes into the 21st century. Work faster than ever with better performance, new interactive visualisations, and Mix Assistant, which automatically sets levels across your session.
Finish Your Tracks, Start Your Mix
Brand new to Neutron 3, Mix Assistant studies your song and provides track level suggestions in seconds. View a complete list of your tracks containing iZotope IPC plug-ins, select a Focus element for your mix, then let Mix Assistant listen to your song to achieve an optimal starting point for your mix in less time than ever before.
Sculpt Your Sound
The powerful new Sculptor effect uses iZotope spectral shaping tech to color the your tracks. Add fullness, polish, and punch with All-Purpose shaping, or use the included instrument profiles to enhance the natural tone of your tracks—or mix and match instrument profiles for unexpected, creative effects.
New Interactive Visuals
Resizable, beautiful, and significantly faster. Dive into analysis fools that enhance your mixing experience and get results with plug-in controls made for humans, not machines.
Communicate Across Your Session
Use the included Visual Mixer plug-in to adjust the gain, pan, and width of any Neutron or Relay in your session. In Neutron 3 Advanced, you can use the Mix Assistant button and get to a great starting point even faster.
EQ with Masking Meter
With a convenient one-window display and smoother metering, Masking Meter is now even better at helping you find and fix competing elements of your mix to create space for your instruments.
v3.7.0 (October 4, 2021)
• Added support for Rosetta on Apple Silicon ARM-based Macs (Big Sur).
Bug Fixes & Improvements
• Fixed AU plug-in validation failures on Apple Silicon ARM-based Macs.
• Fixed incorrect latency compensation upon reopening saved Logic sessions if Sculptor was included in the module chain of the Neutron 3 mothership plug-in.
• Fixed crash that could occur when Neutron 3 plug-ins were added to sessions alongside certain plug-ins (MAAT, InaGRM, Sonnox, etc…).
• Fixed invisible inline edit text field boxes in AAX instances within Pro Tools on Big Sur (Intel & Apple Silicon Rosetta).
• Fixed failure to save parameter values in the Transient Shaper and Sculptor modules after disabling True Bypass in AU/AAX instances of the Neutron 3 mothership plug-in.
• Updated the preset system to install read-only factory presets to root directories and write user presets to the user documents directory.
• Various bug fixes.