ORANGE VOCODER v4.0.2-R2R
Team R2R | 2023.08.31 | 132 MB
Combining the most comprehensive and best-sounding set of vocoding algorithms available today with laser-like pitch control effects, a powerful synthesizer, audio freezing, a super fun and efficient workflow, and tons more, ORANGE VOCODER IV is – quite simply – the ultimate vocoder plug-in.
When it comes to creating that new vocal sound, making far-out sound effects and organic* robot and creature voices, sculpting colourfully mutated music grooves, or whatever else you can dream up: this creative processing powerhouse is for you!
What’s New in Version IV
Version IV of ORANGE VOCODER is a massive upgrade from the classic, Prosoniq-branded Orange Vocoder AU 10AE.
What’s new? Pretty much everything, except of course for the bits you love. Here are some of the highlights:
Greatly expanded vocoder section, featuring formant shifting, expansion, stereo operation…and a total of 24 unique vocoding algorithms based on techniques including analog modeling, speech modeling, independent component analysis, LPC filtering, wavelet transforms, and more.
Completely rewritten, high quality synthesizer section including Unison and Mono Legato operation, thru-zero linear FM, comprehensive modulation options, a preset generator, and more.
New MIDI-controlled pitch quantizer module featuring 5 modes, including the brand-new zero-latency pitch enforcer, with grain morphing and optionally polyphonic operation.
New, streamlined multi-view UI with a super-streamlined workflow, including module sub-presets and smart randomization.
Supports AU, AAX Native, VST 2.4 and VST 3 on macOS, and AAX Native, VST 2.4 and VST 3 on Windows.
Version 4.0.2, July 17th, 2023:
* Updated Documentation The plug-in now comes with the full manual as well as MIDI/external carrier (aka side-chain) set-up guides for Logic Pro, Pro Tools, Cubase, FL Studio and Ableton Live.
* The documentation is now installed into a sub-folder, which is opened when clicking the Documentation button found in the About screen, which is opened by clicking the ? in the top left of the plug-in UI, or the Zynaptiq logo in the top right.
* Fixed some smaller visual glitches.
* No iLok Driver installation is required to run.
* Our release loads faster and uses less memory than legit version.