Presser v1.0.0 Mac [MORiA]
MORiA | January, 13 | AU | VST3 | 12.5 MB
INTRODUCING Presser Presenting the superstar compressor plugin. With powerful controls and an intuitive interface, this exclusive artist-collaboration allows you to effortlessly fashion the dynamic range of your audio signals, whilst simultaneously adding characterful punch and presence. Presser is developed in collaboration with producer and YouTube remake legend Aiden Kenway. The plugin features signature processing chains from his productions, not only transforming dynamics, but also sculpting the character of audio. Whether you’re looking to shape transients, add bite, or glue together an entire mix, Presser has you covered, in just one plugin.
The plugin features signature processing chains from his productions, not only transforming dynamics, but also sculpting the character of audio. Whether you’re looking to shape transients, add bite, or glue together an entire mix, Presser has you covered, in just one plugin.
About Aiden Kenway
Redefining the producer space during his career as an educator and YouTuber, Aiden Kenway trains his 240,000 subscribers in the art of music production. His hit-making music tutorials include over 150 song deconstructions. Using FL Studio, he breaks down and remakes popular rap and hip-hop songs and has accumulated a staggering 20 million views. His rapid ascent has led him to meet and work with many of today’s top producers for artists such as Lil Uzi Vert, Drake and Travis Scott. Aiden continues to lead a new generation of music producers, expanding the boundaries of sound design and music production.
The GLUE control changes the behaviour of the compressor’s detector and processor. When set to 0%, Presser will act as a fast peak compressor, taming transients. At 100%, the compression model will behave like a classic bus compressor, providing more sustained changes and a smoother sound.
– Use the PUNCH dial to introduce transient punch using a built in dynamic equaliser. Kicks, snares, basslines and more can be made snappier and tighter with this control.
– HEAT adds analog style saturation both pre and post compressor, introducing harmonics and sonic artefacts. Adjust the dial from subtle warmth to gritty overdrive.
The CHANNEL LINK dial allows you to choose whether the stereo channels will be processed independently or together. This feature allows for greater control over the compressor’s behaviour, enabling subtly different processing on each channel or preservation of the stereo image.
– HIGH-PASS controls the frequency of a high pass filter for detection. This helps to reduce the unwanted pumping effect of more delicate compression settings.
– It’s a common technique to SIDECHAIN a compressor to a different audio trigger. Of course we had to include it as part of Presser, but with a special twist. The variable control can be set to any level between 0% (normal compression) and 100% (sidechain input only), making for some creative sidechain possibilities.
The Basics, Done Right
With all the compressor controls you know and love, Presser is the first compressor plugin you should fire up. As well as Aiden Kenway’s innovative additions, it features all the basic compression parameters you need for everyday use. This makes Presser a versatile and powerful tool for shaping the dynamic range of a wide range of different types of audio. Ratio, Threshold, Attack, Release and Makeup Gain controls are all present and correct, allowing you to fine-tune the compressor’s behaviour to suit the needs of the signal and the desired creative effect.
Input, Output, Mix, Bypass & Limiter
Choose to mix the compressed signal with your original raw audio via the MIX ratio control, allowing you to dial down the wet / dry for parallel compression effects. Click the LIMITER button to limit the output of the plugin. Push more signal into the limiter using the OUTPUT setting, resulting in more limiting and a louder result. The BYPASS control is smoothed to be as click and pop free as possible for unhindered A/B testing.
The live visuals of the interface meters show exactly what’s happening to the signal as it travels through the compression stages in real time. This allows for accurate monitoring at every step of the chain.
With many included artist-curated presets, it’s easy to find an ideal starting point for your compression session. Named and categorised, these presets can be applied to all sorts of audio and include everything from subtle shaping to more complex chains with heavily processed compression effects.
W. A. Production are real-life producers making creative plugins to help you achieve studio quality processing quickly and easily. Enjoy!
– Artist curated plugin from Aiden Kenway
– Creative compressor with Glue, Punch & Heat
– Advanced Detector options
– Flexible compression stages
– Standard parameters for everyday use
– Resizable interface
– Pop & click free bypass
– A/B/Copy for comparing settings
– Responsive & CPU friendly
– Artist-curated factory presets
– Full PDF Manual & Tutorial video