Amplifikation Clarent v1.0.1
DECiBEL | 07 Jan 2022 | 280 MB
NEW BRITISH HEAVINESS – THUNDEROUS ROCKIN’ AMPLIFIERS!
The third product from Kuassa’s 3rd gen Tube Simulation technology following the much hyped Amplifikation Caliburn and Matchlock. Amplifikation Clarent is inspired by Orange* amps and thanks to the 3rd gen Tube Simulation engine guarantees a more dynamic natural sounding, realistic amp recording experience for guitarists.
– 2 Channels: Low and High Gain
– 3rd gen Tube Simulation technology
There are no other guitar amplifiers other than Orange Amplifiers_ whose looks and presence is as unique as its sounds. Instantly recognizable by its bright colorful appearance, delivering thunderous crunchy tone used by world class acts such as _Fleetwood Mac, The Black Crowes, Oasis, Mastodon, High on Fire, Slipknot, Orianthi, Deftones, Korn, and many others!
This time, Kuassa uses a different approach where we mix and match the tones from different inspirations of Orange Amplifiers_ for each channel, resulting in six* distinct sounds for you to rock on your personal computer. Powered by the third generation of our proprietary circuit-matching technology, please enjoy the incarnation of British heaviness: _Amplifikation Clarent.
– 3 amp types, with influences from various models of Orange* Amps:
– Clarent A: Thick and clean. A powerful choice for playing with effect pedals.
– Clarent B: Meaty and crunchy. Delivers punchy, mid-forward distortion on channel 2.
– Clarent C: Modern high gain type sound. Pushing massive distortion with long sustain.
– 2 channels for each amp: Low Gain and High Gain.
– Sag and Bias feature on the power amp section.
– Low pass and high pass filters.
– Five types of cabinets with impulse responses taken from genuine Orange* cabinets.
– Seven types of workhorse mics: Shure SM57, Sennheiser MD421, Sennheiser MD441, C&T Naked Eye, Royer 121, AKG C414, Neumann* TLM103.
– Freely adjustable dual-miking configurations with mono or stereo configuration,
– just like a real-life guitar recording session with mix option.
– Built-in Noise Gate and Limiter.
– Photorealistic graphics for lifelike guitar playing experience.
– Straightforward and easy to use interface.
– Support up to 8x Oversampling