Amplifikation Vermilion v1.2.3
DECiBEL | 07 Jan 2022 | 148 MB
Guitar players now have a reason to play Reason. Whatever your playing style is, from country clean to somewhat heavy metal, this amplifier will provide any sound you need. Don’t play the guitar? Don’t hesitate to use this device on any other instrument as well! Plug in, baby!
– Authentic analog sounding
– Complete combo experience
– Expressive, dynamic tone
Amplifikation Vermillion is a guitar amplifier rack extension inspired by classic guitar combo amplifiers. It offers gorgeous looks and endless tonal possibilities for the serious guitarist who requires versatility. The engine is carefully tuned to match the tone of authentic classic amps and will truly sing to your playing style.
Amplifikation Vermillion packs everything guitarists love: jangly cleans, raw tube saturation, bouncy reverb, and a trippy tremolo circuit. The warm, chimey, and slightly gritty clean channel is great for country, soul, funk, blues, and older “roots” styles of music, and even pulls some weight for your indie pop tracks. The lead channel delivers a rich and fluid overdriven tone leaning towards more modern styles of rock and beyond. Add variation to your playing with the built-in tremolo unit, producing anything from a subtle pulse to a spinning rotor, and add dimension to the whole sound with the lush analog-modeled spring reverb.
– 3 Amp Types
– 2 Amp Channels: Clean and Lead
– Built-in FX: Tremolo with BPM sync and authentic Spring Reverb
– 5 types of matching cabinets with 4 microphone types
– Freely adjustable dual-miking configurations
– Built-in Noise Gate and Limiter
– CV inputs for Global input-output, noise gate, FX, and amp
– Straightforward and easy to use interface
– Supports up to 96000Hz Sample Rate