ShapeShifter v1.1 RETAiL WiN-OSX
FLARE | 20 January 2021 | WiN: 31.0 MB | OSX: 35.2 MB
Inspired by SketchCassette’s NR Comp algorithm, ShapeShifter is a one-of-a-kind dynamics remodeler and character compressor that will completely transform the shape of your sounds. ShapeShifter molds a blend of multi-band upward and downward compression into a toolbox for adding color, body, and grit to your sounds. This can take the form of anything from a subtle vibe boost to blown-open, raucous carnage.
· Upward / Downward compression controlled with a common Ratio
· Transients section with Ratio and Threshold controls, allowing for separate control of downward compression
· Upward compression Floor control for taming room sound or unwanted noise
· Flexible envelope shaping through Attack and Release time controls
· Tone adjustment for broad shifts in color and character
· A wide-ranging Drive control with two models: A (gentle) and B (hard)
· Asymmetry control for attaining harsher, grittier drive textures by way of even-order harmonics
· Dry / Wet mixer for easy parallel processing
· Custom preset system with 64 factory presets, showcasing ShapeShifters versatility
ShapeShifter supports the following formats and operating systems:
Windows 7 or later – VST3 and AAX at 64-bit
macOS 10.10 Yosemite through macOS 11 Big Sur – Intel or Apple Silicon – AU, VST3, andAAX at 64-bit
To install ShapeShifter onto your computer, simply run the installer package for your OS.
Restart your digital audio workstation before loading in the plugin to a project. On macOS, you may need to restart your computer for new plugins to appear in some hosts.
This update adds the following features:
· Left and right preset selection arrows for fast and easy auditioning of settings
· Preset Category label (General, Drums, Extreme etc.) to let you know where your current preset is located in the preset list