Shimmer Shake Strike KONTAKT
Update: March 2022 | KONTAKT | Update ONLY – 30 MB
Shimmer Shake Strike is a one-stop-shop for all your “top of mix” percussion needs.
This sample library of tambourines, shakers and small hand percussion allows you to create and control the sound of realistic, human performances with ease.
Useful to almost every genre of music, Shimmer Shake Strike will be a library that you will use over and over for years to come.
“PERFORMANCE” BAKED IN
– Traditional “sampling” of instruments is rather straightforward: record the instrument being played from soft to hard
– But for tambourines and shakers, that approach will never come close to reproducing a life-like sound
– Instead, we recorded percussion performances, harvesting samples of forward and backward thrusts, accents, twists, and variations of the important “in-between” sounds that glue everything together
– Using this approach, each shaker pulls from 130 samples across 13 articulation types
– But more importantly: when using Shimmer Shake Strike, samples from the performances reconnect to fit your track, retaining the nuance and variation of the player
ABOUT THE UPDATE – MARCH 2022 – This update fixes a user interface issue where instrument menu arrows could appear partially visible (and partially hidden), making them difficult to use. – This issue arose due to a change Native Instruments made with how graphics are handled in versions of Kontakt 6.3 and higher.
Shimmer Shake Strike runs in Kontakt v6.3 or higher