Syntronik 2 v2.0.4 R2R
Team R2R | 2022.07.06 | 695.91 MB
Syntronik 2 sets the new standard in modern virtual synthesizers. IK’s advanced sampling techniques, combined with a hybrid sample and modeling synthesis engine, power a comprehensive collection of rare and sought-after synths with stunning sonic accuracy and the deepest editing. This is a massive update to the previous release, adding 11 new synths, exciting new, advanced, and much-requested functionality, and a huge number of all-new presets for the 22 original synths taking advantage of all these new features.
Syntronik 2 offers 33 legendary synths available in 4 different versions or as individual instruments. There are over 5,500 presets that cover a wide range of sounds from 54 of the most iconic to ultra-rare vintage synthesizers. For fans of the original version, all of the Syntronik and Syntronik Deluxe legacy presets are also included and sound identical in Syntronik 2.
Capturing each synthesizer’s DNA
To accurately reproduce timeless machines from Moog, Oberheim, Sequential Circuits, ARP, Roland and Yamaha, sampling their sound-generating oscillators is the only way to ensure truly authentic results. We captured multiple round-robins of single oscillators, oscillator combinations (including sync and FM sweeps) to reach more than 300,000 samples and over 200 GB.
Hybrid synthesis architecture
For highly flexible sound manipulation, while maintaining the exact sound of the original hardware, our synth engine now includes circuit-level models of the 4 best sounding filters ever: the Moog transistor ladder, Roland’s IR3109 chip, the famous Curtis CEM3320 chip and the Oberheim SEM state variable filter. Syntronik 2 also provides powerful digital filters like Formant and Phase filters that can take the analog source oscillators into new sonic dimensions.
New advanced Edit panel
Syntronik 2 adds a new Edit panel with many new features users have been requesting. There are per-oscillator DRIFT controls, extended envelopes and LFOs along with a programmable modulation matrix. Plus a new Wave Set Browser that lets you choose the sound for each of up to 4 oscillators and 2 suboscillators per preset for a new level of sound design.
IK’s DRIFT technology varies the phase, color and pitch of the sampled oscillators to keep them moving just like the real analog oscillators do. Much more than simple detuning or even multiple-source modulation, DRIFT emulates the way real analog circuits behave over time. The result is the unmistakable sound of analog that is the origin of any classic synthesizer sound.
An arsenal of effects
Syntronik 2 comes with 71 exciting effects derived from our popular T-RackS 5 mix and mastering suite, MixBox processors and AmpliTube 5 guitar workstation. 5 effects can be simultaneously inserted on every instrument via a “lunchbox-style” interface, which offers immediate visualization and editing of every parameter from within a single, convenient location.
4 synths are better than 1
An easy-to-use layering interface lets you quickly map and play up to 4 different synthesizer parts simultaneously, as well as create advanced splits for maximum flexibility and live performance, while a brand-new controller filter tab for Syntronik 2 offers detailed filtering of sustain, PB, MW and AT per part for unparalleled sound design.
The 4 synthesizer parts in Syntronik 2 feature a powerful note and chord arpeggiator, each with its own assignable range and settings as well as the ability to store them for instant recall. Along with a new step sequencer, this allows you to build complex rhythmic textures and sequences with extreme ease and inspiring effectiveness.
Find sounds faster
An advanced browser offers fast and convenient navigation of Syntronik 2’s vast library of presets to let you find the right sounds in an instant. You can browse the content by instrument or search for single sounds. Refine your search using keywords and sort instruments by category, character and type. You can also rate your favorite sounds to find them in a flash.
• 11 new synths based on rare and sought-after models. See all the new gear in Syntronik 2
• 3,300 new presets for all 33 synths including the 22 original synths from Syntronik and Syntronik Deluxe
• New presets use the updated SampleTank 4* engine
• All legacy presets and samples included sound identical to Syntronik 1 with our dual-engine architecture
• Wave Set Browser lets you choose the sound in each of up to 4 oscillators and 2 suboscillators per preset
• New EDIT panel with modulation matrix offers deep editing beyond the capabilities of the original hardware synths
• New Step Sequencer in the PLAYER panel for flexible and expressive rhythmic textures
• Controller Filters in the MULTI panel let you filter out sustain pedal, pitch bend, mod wheel and aftertouch for each of the 4 Parts
• 33 new effects (71 total effects including the stellar Vintage Plate reverb)
• Disk streaming lets you load presets faster and can be adjusted to match your drive type
• All synths work as libraries inside SampleTank 4 alongside SampleTron 2, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, Cinekinetik, Electromagnetik, etc.
Syntronik 2 features
• 33 powerful synths with familiar panel designs and easy-to-use controls
• A collection of 54 iconic hardware synthesizers and string machines
• Multi-sampled oscillators for ultimate authenticity
• 4 classic types of circuit-modeled filters to shape sounds
• DRIFT™ technology for realism of subtle oscillator variations
• Mix and match oscillators with filters for new original sounds
• True 4-part synth to create rich sounds with Multis and splits
• 4 dynamic arpeggiators and new step sequencer for complex rhythmic textures
• 71 high-quality effects derived from T-RackS, MixBox and AmpliTube
• More than 200 GB of sounds with disk streaming and over 5,500 presets
• Browser search by category or keyword to find sounds in seconds
• Optimized resizable interface and “lunchbox-style” effects panel
• Load Syntronik sounds into SampleTank 4* for more expandability
• Works as a 64-bit plug-in or standalone instrument for Mac/PC
• Fully functional free Syntronik CS version also available