Piano Scales In Keyboard View
English | 2020 | 43 pages | PDF | 5 MB
Every Piano Scale and Arpeggio that you will ever need in keyboard view!
Included in this book is the following:
•An introduction to finger crossovers;
• Every major and minor scale (melodic and harmonic) with fingering in keyboard view;
• Major and minor pentatonic scales in the most used keys in keyboard view;
• Blues scales in the most used keys in keyboard view;
• Major and minor arpeggios with fingering in every key in both music notation and keyboard view;
• Audio links for each type of scale and arpeggio;
• All in all this is probably the most extensive scale / arpeggio book available.
Note that all of this information plus an enormous amount more is also included in my paperback books or printable eBooks: “Learn How to Play Electronic Keyboard or Piano In a week!”
But if you are just looking for a comprehensive guide to scales and arpeggios in keyboard view then it’s all here!